Lately I've been getting a lot of people contacting me in regards to my favorite books or books that they should read if they want to pursue being an entrepreneur. So I formulated a nice little list that'll have you in the right state of mind to really begin bringing your entrepreneurial goals to life. Now please keep in mind that these are not the ONLY books that an entrepreneur in the making should study. This is simply a short list that will help you as you help yourself.
- "Power Through Constructive Thinking" by Emmet Fox focuses on the idea that your thinking is what creates your reality. This book will help to shape your mind around speaking and thinking things into existence.
- "The Richest Man in Babylon" by George S. Clason is a great book for early in the game when you are still thinking about how you should budget, how much you should invest, and what is and isn't a good investment. Very informative and easy to understand and an easy read if you ask me. I've personally read it multiple times.
- "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho is a very intriguing novel that touches on alchemy and how your dreams or goals will come to life if you take the good with the bad and simply pay attention, slowly progressing more and more every day. Really, this book taught me that magic is real, it just doesn't happen in the amount of time that would always expect. I won't tell you anymore, you'll have to read it and interpret for yourself.
- "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert T. Kiyosaki is about a guy that had two father figures, both of different lifestyles and mindsets. This book is great for showing you the difference between having financial comprehension and wanting financial freedom and how we must take control of our financial life in order to avoid the hardships and problems of the poor. Very interesting book and the author is very well knowledge on the subject.
- "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill is one of my favorites because it was one of the first books I gained the courage to actually sit down and read from start to finish. This book had a big impact on my transition from simply selling and hustling, to running and growing my own businesses.
Like I said before, these are only a few of the books that you should read, but it's definitely a nice start. I hope that these books can make a great impact on your life and your journey to success, wealth and abundance.