I’m starting a YouTube series titled “ Topic of Discussion” with the mission of providing a dialogue for entrepreneurs to vent and gain information so that we can all prosper. Subscribe to the channel and give it a thumbs up if you feel so inclined to do so. Stay Wealthé
W&A lead designer gives us insight on his style and inspiration.
It's going to be interesting to see how the car industry responds to tech developers like George Hotz. I respect the fact that he wants this to be affordably accessible. Let's hope he perfects this soon. Think revolutionary...
I’m very concerned about the way that people view success and wealth. There are many misconceptions and people don’t seem to understand why they feel like they’re running in place. Please watch this video and take notes on what this man has to say. If you don’t know who Warren Buffett is, he’s one of the wealthiest people on the planet and he owns companies such as Geico, Fruit of the Loom, Heinz Kraft, and many more. I hope that this information will bring forth positive experiences into your life. The most interesting part to me is where he says “if you make money with money you get taxed at a lower rate” . . Pay attention #getwealthé
A must watch with fashion industry trendsetter Jon Buscemi, the designer that turned the shoe industry on its head.
Lately I've been getting a lot of people contacting me in regards to my favorite books or books that they should read if they want to pursue being an entrepreneur. So I formulated a nice little list that'll have you in the right state of mind to really begin bringing your entrepreneurial goals to life. Now please keep in mind that these are not the ONLY books that an entrepreneur in the making should study. This is simply a short list that will help you as you help yourself.
- "Power Through Constructive Thinking" by Emmet Fox focuses on the idea that your thinking is what creates your reality. This book will help to shape your mind around speaking and thinking things into existence.
- "The Richest Man in Babylon" by George S. Clason is a great book for early in the game when you are still thinking about how you should budget, how much you should invest, and what is and isn't a good investment. Very informative and easy to understand and an easy read if you ask me. I've personally read it multiple times.
- "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho is a very intriguing novel that touches on alchemy and how your dreams or goals will come to life if you take the good with the bad and simply pay attention, slowly progressing more and more every day. Really, this book taught me that magic is real, it just doesn't happen in the amount of time that would always expect. I won't tell you anymore, you'll have to read it and interpret for yourself.
- "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert T. Kiyosaki is about a guy that had two father figures, both of different lifestyles and mindsets. This book is great for showing you the difference between having financial comprehension and wanting financial freedom and how we must take control of our financial life in order to avoid the hardships and problems of the poor. Very interesting book and the author is very well knowledge on the subject.
- "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill is one of my favorites because it was one of the first books I gained the courage to actually sit down and read from start to finish. This book had a big impact on my transition from simply selling and hustling, to running and growing my own businesses.
Like I said before, these are only a few of the books that you should read, but it's definitely a nice start. I hope that these books can make a great impact on your life and your journey to success, wealth and abundance.